Slay at Negotiation
How to Walk In With Confidence + Walk Out With What you Want
Hello darling! If you've landed on this page, chances are you're a pretty motivated person whose got some serious career and life goals, but you feel you lack the skills to effectively and confidently advocate and bargain for yourself.
Maybe you were never taught these skills. Or maybe techniques you’ve learned feel stiff, aggressive, shady, and manipulative, and employing them makes you feel uncomfortable and they haven’t resulted in much success.
If you’re feeling any of these ways, I’m here to say: No more, darling! Let's get you negotiating like a pro + upleveling your life beyond belief!
As a Lawyer-turned-Intuititve Mindset Coach, I'm super excited to offer my video training workshop series, Slay at Negotiations: How to Walk In With Confidence + Walk Out With What You Want!
Negotiation is one skill that has blessed my life phenomenally. It seems ironic for me to say because it wasn't until law school that I learned how to negotiate well. But that's not so different from many women. Many women are never taught how to negotiate for themselves in life or business. And when women are taught negotiation strategies, they are often taught aggressive, adversarial techniques that work well for men, but do not show the same success for women.
But there is hope! The negotiation technique I use is a collaborative problem-solving technique takes on a more holistic view of the negotiating process and capitalizes on a cooperative style that addresses the needs and concerns of all parties involved. Because the end result is focused on both parties succeeding, rather than an all-or-nothing game, many women find this technique compatible with their personalities and values, and often achieve more successful results from their negotiations.
The value of this technique truly has no limit, and do not underestimate what it can do for you – my wins using this *exact* technique include:
- Doubled my salary in every successive job!!!
- $10,000 raise with a promotion!!!
- Cross-country relocation in which the company paid for more than half the relocation expenses!!!
- Winning track record of plea deals + settlement offers in my legal career!!!
- Amazing deals on cars and apartments (including getting pets approved into supposedly "no pet" apartments)!!!
- Started my own business!!!
Even better, the basic principles and strategies behind this technique can be used in almost any kind of negotiation. So whether you are trying to negotiate your next salary or promotion, or as entrepreneurs negotiating a new business relationship or joint venture, or in real estate, car buying/selling, divorce or dissolution of a personal or professional relationship, or even when trying to resolve issues with family or friends, this technique will be your back pocket Ace for getting what you want!
“This would be a great course for anyone wanting to learn how to develop and sustain “negotiating confidence”. I have been running a private practice for over 15 years and have never felt more prepared to fully address and handle the obstacles I have faced for years around raising my rates with clients until I learned how to with, ‘Slay At Negotiations’. This course gave me everything I needed to effectively and courageously face my INTERNAL negotiations- which has been far more of a challenge for me than any one person or business experience. I learned how to successfully organize my thoughts, beliefs, and habits, then clearly define how to see the perspective of whom or what I’m negotiating with. With Stella’s teaching and course direction, I was then able to devise a clearly articulated, well-thought out plan on how to reach my end goals. I prefer the win-win approach in life, but didn’t realize that it can be just as powerful and still a positive outcome when you choose to walk away from a deal that doesn’t serve you!”
- Jessie Mowry, Master UnTherapy Practitioner + Certified Life Coach, Jessie Mowry Counseling
In Slay At Negotiations you will learn:
- Negotiation Styles
- Negotiation Strategies
- Stages of a Negotiation
- The Collaborative Problem-Solving Negotiation Technique
- How To Prepare for a Negotiation Using the Collaborative Problem-Solving Technique
- Adapting the Collaborative Problem-Solving Technique for Salary Negotiation
- Adapting the Collaborative Problem-Solving Technique for Business Negotiation
- How To Use the Collaborative Problem-Solving Technique in a Negotiation
- *BONUS* Adapting the Collaborative Problem-Solving Technique for Personal Life Negotiation
- *BONUS* Lessons in Confidence
Slay At Negotiations includes:
- 6 Core Episodes + 2 *BONUS* Episodes (totaling over 1.5 hours of video training!!!) [Value $1000]
- 100+ page Workshop Guide + Workbook including 50 pages of Hands-On Worksheets to guide you in preparing for a negotiation [Value $500]
- *BONUS* Episode Negotiating In Your Personal Life [Value $200]
- *BONUS* 20+ Pages of Hands-On Worksheets for preparing for a personal life negotiation included in the Workbook [Value $100]
- *BONUS* Episode Lessons in Confidence [Value $200]
- *BONUS* 3 Pages of hands-on Worksheets for gaining confidence [Value $100]
- Taught by a Juris Doctor + Certified Life Coach [Value $200,000]
This collaborative negotiation is for anyone who wants to learn it. I focus on speaking to women in this workshop because women often receive very little to no training about negotiation, and many women once discovering this style feel very comfortable using it. But, truly, any person could benefit from this training and using this negotiation technique.
Slay At Negotiations is for:
- Anyone looking to negotiate their salary, a promotion, or relocation.
- Entrepreneurs, business professionals, and bossbabes who want to collaborate with others.
- Real estate agents who are looking for a better way to negotiate on behalf of their clients.
- Home and car buyers/sellers who want to understand negotiation better and take a more active role.
- Anyone involved in sales or in a sales-based industry.
- Anyone experiencing a divorce or dissolution of a personal or professional relationship.
- Anyone who wants to problem solve issues with family and friends.
- Anyone who simply wants to learn how to negotiate and advocate for themselves to create positive changes in their life, and enhance their conflict resolution skills.
I hold a certification in Life + Personal Development Coaching from the Women’s Leadership Institute for Conscious Coaching (WLICC). While attending WLICC, I studied under Dr. Sunny Massad, Ph.D., founder and retired psychologist, in the Untherapy coaching methodology, which blends principles of Western psychology with Eastern philosophy, respects one’s intuition and inner wisdom, and promotes creative right-brained positive (solution-oriented) psychology to train your mind to be a compassionate and dedicated life manager to your heart’s desires, turning dreams of living a creative, authentic life into reality.
I graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University in 2012 and magna cum laude from the University of New Haven with a B.S. in Criminal Justice in 2008. During college, I interned at Perverted Justice to apprehend child predators, and worked as an event coordinator and DJ for Necropolis Events/DarkStar Festival. Upon college graduation, I accepted a position as a paralegal in the child abuse unit of the New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney’s Office. During law school, I served as a legal intern at the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office (sex crimes and child abuse unit), Honors Legal Intern at the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office (misdemeanor domestic violence), a legal intern at the Pace Women’s Justice Center’s Family Court Legal Program representing victims of domestic violence, and a legal research internship at the New York State Parent Education and Awareness Program. After law school graduation, I worked as a Policy and Advocacy Fellow at the Joyful Heart Foundation in Manhattan and at The Center for Sexual Assault Crisis Counseling and Education in Stamford, CT as the Lead Crisis Advocate/Hotline Manager, Volunteer Programs Manager, and Legislative Laison. I was hired at a national disability law firm headquartered in New York in 2014, where I represented clients at Social Security Disability hearings across 20 states. In 2018, I left the corporate world to launch Soulfire Tribe.
I was born in Westchester County, NY and grew up between there and Fairfield County, CT. I moved to the west coast in September 2016 and currently reside in the Seattle-Tacoma area of Washington State. I love living in the Pacific Northwest with my awesome group of friends, enjoy hiking and camping, visits to museums, zoos, and aquariums, attending shows and festivals, reading, writing, poetry, film, theatre, spending time in nature, and traveling. Libraries, bookstores, and Nature are my safe spaces and I’m always looking to learn and try something new!
StartWorkshop Guide + Workbook
StartEpisode 1: Hello World (Introduction + Setting Expectations) (15:31)
StartEpisode 2: All About Those Basics (Negotiation Styles, Strategies, + Stages) (9:17)
StartEpisode 3: Mile High Club (Negotiation Prep Overview) (15:37)
StartEpisode 4: Show Me The Money (Salary Negotiation Prep) (17:21)
StartEpisode 5: I'm Your Huckleberry (Business Negotiation Prep) (13:19)
StartEpisode 6: Welcome to the Party, Pal! (In the Negotiation) (17:57)
Start*BONUS* Episode 7: Can't We All Just Get Along?! (Personal Life Negotiation) (13:35)
Start*BONUS* Episode 8: GLOW (Lessons in Confidence) (9:48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't sell yourself short, by allowing limiting beliefs, doubts, and fears continue to hold you back. Learn how to negotiate with confidence and begin changing your business, your world + the world around you. Believe in your limitless potential -- the magic within us when we fuel our love + creativity with our energy. It starts with our mindset of believing in ourselves, our worth, that we deserve a good life and continues with the evolution and resources + skills for thriving at Life. Without growth we stagnate. Continuing to encourage ourselves to grow + evolve, to stretch our comfort zones, to dream to dare, to achieve keeps us in touch with our soul, our highest self, our purpose for being. Invest in yourself and start gaining the skills to change your business + life today!